Terms & Conditions
This website is developed, managed and operated by the Gareeb Aadmi Party ("GAP"). These Site Terms apply solely to your access to, and use of, the Web site (the "Site") operated by the GAP which link to these Site Terms. However Site Terms in no manner shall alter any of the express terms agreed between you and GAP (including its affiliates, agents and permitted assignees) for any products or services as the case may be.
- reserve the right to change , modify ,alter, expand any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms or any policy , guideline ,specifications of the Site, at any time and in its sole discretion without any prior notice . Any such changes, modification, alteration, addition or expansion so made to the Site Terms shall be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Sites, and by accessing the Site you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes, alterations, modifications, addition and expansion will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, it is deemed that you frequently review, understand and accept the Site Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
If you have any question regarding the use of the Site, please place your queries and see questions or comments clarifications about the Site or site content to
1. Terms of Privacy
2. Registration forms ,Tools ,Features and Facilities
Various forms are available on the Site to assist you in filling up your details and identifiable information for becoming a member of GAP. GAP may currently or in future provide various options to connect to GAP and register yourself on the Site for various purposes as and when applicable. However, you are solely responsible for properly completing the form and submitting it in a timely manner. Although GAP works hard to keep the forms, format, content and the information on Site, accurate , up-to-date and complete, including the correct functionality of the tools as and when GAP offer, operate as intended, GAP cannot guarantee and makes no representation regarding the accuracy or currency of such forms or information or the operation of its tools. Therefore, all the tools, forms, features and facilities as and where present and available on the Site is provided "AS IS," and you are solely responsible for usage of the Site in any manner.
3. Stay connected option
You shall connect to GAP official links on social media portals such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google plus, YouTube, RSS Feed, StumbleUpon, Flicker, Pinterest, VK or any other such portals as and when available solely on your own responsibility wherein you may be bound by the individual terms of usage of such portal and GAP shall not be liable to you or anyone for any loss damage or liability arising out of your access, usage and exploration of any such portal at any time. It is further agreed by you that GAP at no time whatsoever assures, claims or represent the safety and security for usage of any such portal. GAP shall at no time to be liable to any claims arising out of but not limited to any usage as mentioned above.
4. Intellectual Property Rights
Unless stated/indicated otherwise on the Site, the Site including all content and materials on the Site, including, without limitation, GAP’s party symbol, designs ,texts ,graphics ,pictures, information , data, audio-visual files, sound files, tools, widgets, software and any files in whatsoever format whether used collectively or individually ("Site Property") are the proprietary property of the GAP or its licensors or users and are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
You as a user of the Site are granted a limited, non-sub licensable, non transferable license to access and use the Site and the Site Property for your informational, non-commercial and personal use only.
5. Third party and hyper links
The GAP makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party Web sites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or web site linking to the Site. Such sites are not under the control of the GAP and the GAP is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any review, changes or updates to such sites. The GAP provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption by the GAP of any site or any information contained therein. When you leave the Site, you are deemed to be aware of going out of the purview of the Site Terms You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any site to which you navigate from the Site
Hyper Linking Notice
You are prohibited from using any of the Site Property or placing/using any link to the content on the site without prior written consent of GAP.
6. Third Party Content
GAP may make third party information and other content available on or through the Site (the "Third Party Content") as a service to those interested in this information and we may provide information regarding or access to third party products or services available on or through the Site ("Third Party Products and Services"). Your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and such third party. GAP does not control, endorse or adopt any Third Party Content or Third Party Products, and makes no representation or warranties of any kind regarding the Third Party Content, including without limitation regarding its accuracy or completeness. You acknowledge and agree that the GAP is not responsible or liable in any manner for any Third Party Content and undertakes no responsibility to update or review any Third Party Content. Users use such Third Party Content contained therein at their own risk.
You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding the Site or the GAP that are provided by you in the form of email or other submissions to the GAP, or any postings on the Site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the GAP. The GAP shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. Interactive Areas
The Sites may include interactive interface to users ("Interactive Areas") such as forums, blogs, or other areas or services in which you or other users may create, post, share or store content, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video, or other items or materials on the Sites ("User Submissions"). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk.
8. User Data
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to:
- (a) Provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Input Data");
- (b) Maintain the security of your password and identification wherever applicable;
- (c) Maintain and promptly update the Input Data, and any other information you provide to GAP, to keep it accurate, current and complete; and
- (d) Accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information you provide to the GAP.
Except as specifically stated in Site Terms, GAP does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, in connection with the subject matter of the Site Terms and hereby disclaims any and all implied warranties, including all implied warranties of system ability or fitness for a particular purpose. GAP shall adopt industry acceptable standards for providing and maintaining the Site and shall maintain widgets, softwares, or any other link , uptime of 98% provided however that GAP shall not be required to suffer any direct, consequential, or, indirect, exemplary, punitive, or other liability under Site Terms for uninterrupted access or use of the Site by factors beyond the GAP′s reasonable control including, without limitation, the unavailability, inoperability or interruption of the internet or other telecommunications services or as a result of any scheduled maintenance or other service work carried out on Site. The user acknowledges that all such computer software and/or hardware as and where applicable is provided on "AS IS BASIS".
User agrees that GAP at no time shall be responsible or liable for any User Submissions posted, stored or uploaded by you or anyone else acting on your behalf or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, GAP at no time shall be liable for any mistakes, defamation, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter. You agree that your use of Interactive Areas is at your own risk. Implementation of the Site Terms set out here is the sole responsibility of GAP, and failure to enforce such rules in some instances does not constitute a waiver of GAP′s right to enforce such rules in other instances. In addition, these rules do not create any private right of action on the part of any third party or any reasonable expectation that the Site will not contain any content that is prohibited by such rules. By providing Interactive User interface, GAP does not attract liability for any statements, representations or User Submissions provided by its users in any public forum, blog or other Interactive Area. GAP reserves the right, and has absolute discretion, to remove, screen or edit any User Submission posted or stored on the Site at any time and for any reason without notice, and you are solely responsible for creating backup copies of and replacing any User Submission you post or store on the Site at your sole cost and expense. Any use of the Interactive Areas or other portions of the Sites in violation of the foregoing violates these Site Terms and may result in, among other things, termination or suspension of your rights to use the Interactive Areas and/or the Site.
10. INDEMNIFICATION AND LIABILITY
i. You as user shall be liable towards, and compensate, indemnify and hold GAP , its affiliates or any person working under it harmless from and against any direct or indirect damages, , liabilities, obligations, costs, claims of any kind, interest, penalties, legal proceedings and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys″ fees and expenses) actually paid, suffered or incurred by GAP due to the breach of the Site Terms , any act or omission, misuse, abuse of the Site access, fraudulent acts, willful misconduct of the user or Any person acting under such user.
ii. User shall be liable for any claims arising due to fraudulent transaction, abuse or misuse of the Site and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless GAP against such claims, loss or damage.
11. GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION:
These Site Terms including any dispute of whatsoever nature arising out of the use, access, operation, interpretation, or any effect related directly or indirectly arising out of the Site and the Site Property shall be exclusively governed by the laws of INDIA and user expressly agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of New Delhi.
- i. No course of dealing, failure by either party to require the strict performance of any obligation assumed by the other hereunder, or failure by either party to exercise any right or remedy to which it is entitled, shall constitute a waiver or cause a diminution of the rights or obligations provided under Site Terms. No provision of site Terms shall be deemed to have been waived by any act or knowledge of either party, but only by a written instrument signed by a duly authorized representative of the party to be bound thereby. Waiver by either party of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any other or subsequent default.
- ii. Notwithstanding anything as mentioned or specified in the Site Terms, GAP reserve the right to terminate or withdraw your license to use the Site at any time without prior notice of the same.
- iii. If any one or more provisions contained in this agreement or any document executed in connection herewith shall be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions contained herein shall not in any way be affected or impaired.
- iv. User acknowledges that the remedy at law for any breach or violation of any provision of Site Terms may not be sufficient and a breach may cause continuing and irreparable loss, harm or damage to good will, name, reputation and credibility of GAP. User therefore agree that GAP shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief, or any other restraining or any other appropriate order against the user in the event of any threat or disclosure of confidential Information.
- v. Nothing in Site Terms shall be construed as to create the relationship of employer-employee, partners, collaborators, joint-venture or principal-agent between user and GAP hereto. The parties shall be independent entities and neither party shall bind the other by its acts, deeds or omissions.
- vi. User agrees that all notices under these Site Terms from the user shall be in writing, sent by facsimile or first-class registered or recorded delivery post to the GAP at its registered office or at such other address of which GAP shall have given notice as aforesaid, and marked for the attention of that GAP designated agent as mentioned above in the Site Terms. The date of service shall be deemed to be the day following the day on which the notice was transmitted or posted as the case may be.